Dresser, WI -- Aug. 23-24, 2003 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jm

Threads
For those of you doing the midwest invitational this w/e (that'd be August 23-24) in Dresser... what are your eta's? Trying to plan an arrival time that doesn't require me to amuse myself!

jm

woody... if you still have your old double steering arm... think of me when you pack parts for the trip... having seen one break I wouldn't object to a spare!

we are heading out Thurs evening, planning a Leinie's tour on Fri morning. Staying over the first night at the truckstop in Cadott WI. Planning now for a night ride on Friday night as well. I "think" you can get in and be camping earlier in the day, and on the trail system at 4p.

IIRC, there are like 10 of us meeting in Cadott...more the merrier!

Usually they won't open the gates until about 4pm on Friday. They will let you go out Friday evening, but have to be out of the woods by 10 pm. At least thats how its always been.

[quote author=CruiserRG link=board=4;threadid=4424;start=msg33187#msg33187 date=1061304451]
Usually they won't open the gates until about 4pm on Friday. They will let you go out Friday evening, but have to be out of the woods by 10 pm. At least thats how its always been.

[/quote]

last year they apparrently opened earlier for campers to get in, but no trails until 4. I wasn't there, but got reports from quite a few that got in earlier.

now you've given me something to shoot for... 4pm @ the gates. Sadly I'm doing some repairs Th. pm or Fr. am, so I won't be in Cadott (of course I won't be camping at a truck stop either)... depending on tour time I may hit Chippewa Falls early enough (I'll be about 90-minutes south for the repair portion of the trip)... so what time is the brewery tour?

jm

[quote author=jm link=board=4;threadid=4424;start=msg33224#msg33224 date=1061311487]
so what time is the brewery tour?[/quote]

mmmm...depends on what time we wake up...hehehe...usually, we're there around 9-10am tho, for a couple hours.

Hit my cell when yer enroute

Last edited:
so where are the pics from Dresser? This was the least of my damage!

jm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom