Dreams do come true..... 60 content. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing your impressions.
Can't wait!

Wife is already driving hers all over

Well trucker dropped it off. Triumph/Vette/Pro 4Runner on the truck.

Took it for a 40 mile drive. Drives great. Isn't as solid and tight as the wife's suspension wise. But has K02 instead of the silly highway costco tires wife's FJ60 has.

Mine needs a lot of work (body wise). But VERY happy with it.

Only two pics in all that excitement

IMG_3897.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg

NOW THA PART HUNT BEGINS

FJ60 Parts needed:
  1. Tan sunvisors

2) metal strip passenger side that runs on the bottom of body

3) front headlight bezels

4) front grille

5) left side turn signal assembly

6) right side tail light

7) Metal roof strip at the back roof that connects the two metal roof strip from the sides

8) brown E brake handle

9) rear OEM bumper

10) black bumper caps all 4 corners

Thanks! Easy or hard to find?
Thanks for helping a newb
Hard to find in good shape. I actually have one that I don't need, but it's a little bent and also I'm in Canada and shipping could be tricky. Also, mine's from a 62 and I'm not sure if they're the same or not.

Hard to find in good shape. I actually have one that I don't need, but it's a little bent and also I'm in Canada and shipping could be tricky. Also, mine's from a 62 and I'm not sure if they're the same or not.
Ah ok! I will look around some more. If I cant find, will have to hit you up, even if you are from Canada :p

• Paid Jason @TRAIL TAILOR for the dog legs and the rear quarter panels.
  • Ordered new shocks
  • Registered and made her road legal.

Well had an expensive lunch yesterday.

We took both the 60s out.

Wife commented, that hers need k02 like mine. She doesn't like the tires. So ordered new tires for her.

My sand one - shocks are done. I need new shocks. Wife's blue rides like a dream. So shocks ordered for mine

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

Me!

Great write up. I love those pictures. I didn't know there was chrome trim on the sides....mine has red "bubbly" paint for side trim.
You have my curiosity going with the " WIFE DID A THING!!!"
I know you will enjoy your 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom