Dreaded internal distributor oil leak! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you keep an eye on Partsouq they have just the distributor body for $135. When in stock they sell out quickly.
Toyota #1923566020

That would be amazing. My understanding was that was long gone circa 2017. Have you actually seen them there at some point in the recent past?

That would be amazing. My understanding was that was long gone circa 2017. Have you actually seen them there at some point in the recent past?

Haven't seen one available in a while. When I was replacing mine for the same reason there was a few shown in stock. Buy the time I went to order they were already gone. Went ahead and ordered the whole assembly for $427. Of course after ordering the body showed to be back in stock. This was a bit over a year ago.

Haven't seen one available in a while. When I was replacing mine for the same reason there was a few shown in stock. Buy the time I went to order they were already gone. Went ahead and ordered the whole assembly for $427. Of course after ordering the body showed to be back in stock. This was a bit over a year ago.

I'll dig deeper here. I know stateside all the dealers show discontinued.

So curious, you didn't want to go with a used one at the time? I don't think I'd go with an aftermarket one...

If you creat an account and put the part in your wishlist you'll get an email notification when back in stock.

Several members have had good luck with the Spectra TY43 also.

I'll dig deeper here. I know stateside all the dealers show discontinued.

So curious, you didn't want to go with a used one at the time? I don't think I'd go with an aftermarket one...
Thought about used but didn't want to end up with a leaker again. I also wanted to replace the cap and rotor as they looked to be original. I was very lucky in finding a single owner 80 that had been meticulous maintained by Toyota. I want to keep up the same level of love.

If you creat an account and put the part in your wishlist you'll get an email notification when back in stock.

Thank you for the tip!

Toyota USA carried just the housing (everything except the cap and rotor)
price with a discount was $185 when they were still available (in the US) around 2015; I hesitated in buying one, next time I looked, discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom