Drawers WITH 3rd row? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drawers with the third row down would be about 6" long, what's the point?
Your post doesn't make sense

I have drawers now. I had them in my 80 and also my 100 series
IMG_0262.jpg

My comment was about removing one and putting a seat back in since we tend to travel with a pack of 6 with two of my daughters families requiring two vehicles

I haven't decided to do it as I have a lot of tools and spare parts in my drawers. I was asking if someone had done one drawer and one seat

I don't understand the 6 feet comment

Of Course I could also buy the 2023/4 Sequoia that seats 8 next year when the car market improves. Not sure I need another vehicle as we have 4 for two people

or we can just keep going as we are

Thanks. And it looks like the passenger side is better as only a single seat in 2nd row there to climb over

You all have answered my questions and I know what to do if I decided to move forward

I do like my drawers so this may have been an exercise in brain power only, and mine is diminishing :)

Looks like time to noodle this over a cigar and glass of Whiskey. Always good to start with step #6:beer:

I can confirm that a seat will fit next to the Reef single drawer.
<edit, I guess I already confirmed this>

Your post doesn't make sense

@Romer I think he was trying to be funny, but like a lot of my dad jokes, it fell flat. He said 6 inches; meaning drawers behind the deployed third row seats make no sense.

Trying to do some of the same. I've debated a full half width drawer. Decided I have other things that I'd like to keep some space for that is closer to the floor. So my drawer doesn't come all the way to the half point. At least I can pull the contraption out in under 5 minutes.

1662305579317.png

More info here

As a family of 5 with two dogs this works great.

View attachment 3105657

That fridge is custom fit for that position. Nicely done!

Trying to do some of the same. I've debated a full half width drawer. Decided I have other things that I'd like to keep some space for that is closer to the floor. So my drawer doesn't come all the way to the half point. At least I can pull the contraption out in under 5 minutes.

View attachment 3105679

More info here

That fridge is custom fit for that position. Nicely done!

I was hoping you’d see this thread and add your solution.

The fridge is absolutely perfect in that spot for us. My oldest sits in the back so he can get stuff out on the road if need be

The fridge is absolutely perfect in that spot for us. My oldest sits in the back so he can get stuff out on the road if need be
I looked long and hard a few years ago to find a similar size fridge that would fit behind a deployed 3rd row seat. They are tough to come by! the one I found isn’t marketed anymore, glad that there is another option.

One more consideration for a single drawer: the Air Down Gear Up drawers can be used with a 3rd row seat still in place. While it's not necessarily fast, you can also swap back and forth between the single drawer + 3rd row and a dual drawer system with 3rd row removed. Our anchoring system can remain in place under the 3rd row.
20210901_131958.jpg

I looked long and hard a few years ago to find a similar size fridge that would fit behind a deployed 3rd row seat. They are tough to come by! the one I found isn’t marketed anymore, glad that there is another option.

I didn’t know it would fit there until after I had purchased it. Just put it there one day and it was a perfect fit.

It’s a great location for it. Opens up a lot of room on the drawer

One more consideration for a single drawer: the Air Down Gear Up drawers can be used with a 3rd row seat still in place. While it's not necessarily fast, you can also swap back and forth between the single drawer + 3rd row and a dual drawer system with 3rd row removed. Our anchoring system can remain in place under the 3rd row.
do you offer a half height version of this? i would seriously consider that option.

do you offer a half height version of this? i would seriously consider that option.
We do have a lower height version! Not necessarily half, but it reduces the total height from 13inches to 10inches. Is the idea to have easier access to the installed 3rd row?

We do have a lower height version! Not necessarily half, but it reduces the total height from 13inches to 10inches. Is the idea to have easier access to the installed 3rd row?
a full height drawer for me takes too much space. i recently had to move some chairs and got thinking that if i had full size drawers i would have to borrow another vehicle. i’m not married to the idea of having large drawers in full time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom