Drapes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know how or if a US person can bid on stuff like that? ???
Not very worldly. :'(
Bill

You can have a friend in Japan do it for you ;)

mot

You have a PM "friend".
Thanks.
Bill

10-4 Bill.

You've got mail, too.

mot

Woody,

Sorry I sent you an e-mail by accident, instead of Bill(regarding the drapes). Please disregard it.

mot

Now that would be cute.... Woody's 40 with JDM drapes for an 80 series.

Pics please. :D

-B-

Bill, Bill,

Yer not gonna...........really..........Are you?

Here is a set of an aftermarket drapes I found for the 80(one I have told Bill about) :D

The pic is not of an 80, but you get the idea.

mot

Mot,
Thanks!

CDan,
I thought you knew I already had drapes (sorta). :D
Way up North the sun never sets in the summer so it's a little hard to sleep. My wife and I just threw these sheet pieces in one time before I left and they work OK, but the clips fall down etc. I thought this would be a chance to get the real thing.
Story warning -
Before drapes I was traveling in Alaska and getting tired at night. Saw a campground and pulled in a spot between people, kids, etc. that were enjoying a campfire and a meal. Climbed in the back in the dark, got naked to get in the sleeping bag and was folding my pants when I accidentally must have pushed that damn remote alarm button. All of a sudden the horn was blowing, lights flashing, and naturally the interior lights come on too. I swear I saw several people barfing as I tried to make myself disappear.
Bill

OK Bill,

I see your point. May I suggest TWO layers.......... :rolleyes:

>> Story warning - <<

Thanks Bill... I needed a good laugh tonight! :D

-B-

Is it just me, or is there a reflection of no less than TWELVE quarts of Mobil 1 in the rear window? What else were you doing back there naked with that much lube??!!

Doug

Weird.... it looked like the reflection of a case of beer to me.
-B-

Man you guys are tough and don't miss anything. The oil was just sitting there since I had to remove the plywood box I usually have there to take out my gas tank. Normally I start out on a trip with at least 40 quarts. Change the mobil 1 at 3000K and I don't want to get that started again. Here is a picture of the box mostly unloaded after a return home. BTW, in the first pic that is a RV carbon monoxide detector mounted at the ceiling. Two reasons for it. When cooking inside it reminds me to open some windows. When sleeping when cold I installed a remote start. Now in the AM getting up I can press the remote, warm the cruiser before getting out of the sleeping bag. Always worried about exhaust leaks into the cab and falling asleep again as I have had a couple of bad experiences.
Doug - live in the woods for six months by yourself and you might find a quart or two has gone missing.
Bill

Man, what I wouldn't give to live in the woods for a couple weeks myself. Not this time of year as the o/s temp is currently about 19 degrees, but roaming around in the 80 in the deserts of California sounds like a dream. My wife and I used to regularly do this for 3-4 days at a time when we lived down there.

What kind of trips do you take with that setup?

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom