drain / fill plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
did you know that its 24mm .... and has anyone ever had the fill plug freeze on you :slap: FAWKIN thing wont come out even with a cold chizel...fawked now gota hit the junk yard and get a new cover only took me 30 min to install the E/Z locker 2 hours to beat on the fill plug :slap:

Yes, it is 24mm.

Yes, I have had them 'freeze' in there...

The wonders of the blue wrench will never cease...

Good luck!

-Steve

the key is to always use a 6 point socket not a 12point........that is once you get the old jiffy lube moron buggered up plug out and get a new one in(which ONLY you will remove.....right? ;)

Nice trick to removing those stinkers is to weld a nut on there or grind a straight slot for one of those socket mount screw drivers or the hand held impact driver(motor cycle type). I ended up grinding my 6 point socket flat for a good bite.

You were not trying to get this thing loose with the cover not installed on the axle were you....

[quote author=Poser link=board=1;threadid=11691;start=msg106547#msg106547 date=1077073351]
You were not trying to get this thing loose with the cover not installed on the axle were you....
[/quote]

your killin me dude :slap:

got a new plug and cover e/z's in a FAWKED UP :'( out she come and off to the welder :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom