Downsizing vehicle stable... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still working on a name, must be something representative of my big girl with that wonderful grill and @ssend...
Becky
LA Face with an Oakland Booty

Stella?

For the first time in a long while, I don’t plan to phawk with this, bought to enjoy, not tear apart and sell for a 50% loss as my usual habit.

However, looking at how well a Sniper EFI might work for this old girl...🧐
Popular thing these days is getting a LS, putting a sniper or equivalent efi on the Carb'd L's intake under a round air cleaner... Looks stock, you get the benefits of the awesome LS heads and efi.

Ya gotta get the paint code, and spray a matching beach cruiser bicycle, or a 3 wheeled bicycle ;)

Popular thing these days is getting a LS, putting a sniper or equivalent efi on the Carb'd L's intake under a round air cleaner... Looks stock, you get the benefits of the awesome LS heads and efi.
Maybe after I blow this engine up, right now, it’s running well and I shouldn’t mess with it at all. But, yes, seen many a TV build like that, saw 1 or 2 at the GAA auctions and would look/perform awesome in this platform. But, then I’d be in for a full suspension/brake upgrade...nah, she is good now with some minor maintenance with a bit of spit and polish :cool:

Ya gotta get the paint code, and spray a matching beach cruiser bicycle, or a 3 wheeled bicycle ;)
Cypress green as spec’d on the Biscayne wagons...
EB007AFF-A579-4EC6-89C7-29D8A9D85426.jpeg

Beautiful, I love that year especially in that color! My first car (truck?) was an El Camino and I miss it dearly. Now throw some hydraulics in there! :p

Ironically I pass by your old place constantly and miss seeing your cruisers. Sucks that I bought mine right after you cut out to the coast.

Damn that thing is sweet. Nice find Jerry!!!

Hope you manage to sit back and relax Jerry It’s all smiles per gallon now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom