Downey 350 conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BDSeff1fitty

1987 Toyota 4Runner
Threads
complete downey 350 kit. new is $575ish. i am asking $325 obo. i have everything but a $30 cover that covers the flywheel right behind the oil filter.

Just a suggestion, either post up a link , pictures or tell us what all is in this kit.
Butch

everything you get from downey.

adapter (350 to 4 speed)
motor mounts (everything from frame to motor)

only thing i am missing is a $30 plate from downey that the PO did not give me.

the motor mounts are still with the guy working on my frame so i can't get pics of them at the moment i just gotta go pick them up soon, its like an hour and a half drive so i have been procrastinating getting them.

heres some photo's of the adapter:
DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

Last edited:
I am very interested, im buying a truck to part out/canibalize so i wont have the dough till i can pull some pieces i have already sold off the truck.

So, if its still around in a week or two ill take it.

I am very interested, im buying a truck to part out/canibalize so i wont have the dough till i can pull some pieces i have already sold off the truck.

So, if its still around in a week or two ill take it.

alright.

as of right now my frame will be done saturday, so i will have motor mounts, etc all in my possession. i will get photo's up of everything saturday night or sunday.

What kind of clutch do you need to get for this to work? Who makes a clutch disk for a sbc that has the cruiser spline count/size?

i think advanced adapters sell the clutch and flywheel you need. i accidently sold the 350 small block with the clutch and flywheel, im not 100% sure on what flywheel and clutch is needed i bought the rig and took out the 350 immediately.

by the way the photo where you see the tube fenders and rear heater the engine mounts are what is sitting on top of the heater. all the mounts to the frame i will have saturday or sunday.

i do have a clutch laying around that was from the PO its not new, but if the buyer wants it i will ship it with the adapters and mounts

Last edited:
i went friday over to the guy who is doing my frame, he is running a little behind but had cut off the motor mounts, he did not damage them at all and cleaned them up, he is going to sandblast them when he does my frame and paint them as well.

$300 takes it.

if you want photo's i have all the parts now back at my house. the motor mounts were sandblasted and primered and painted, as well as the rear mounts for the t-case

willing to trade for man-a-fre 2 piece headers in good condition.

i also need:
new bushing set, body mounts, ps bracket

if you have any of those we can do a trade + cash on your end. headers i might do an even trade depending on their condition.

$275 obo i need this stuff gone

ill also include this air filter from the 350 i sold. its brand new.
bdseff1fitty-albums-75-40-picture4419-a.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent, call this dude and your stuff is likely sold, he can also fab up stuff for you as well, his dad owns a crane and welding company.

did it sell, i am very interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom