dove tail the front or refender it ?? (1 Viewer)

dove it or leave it

• Dove the front to the grill and tie fender bars to the stinger

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • re-fender it with fender bars

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • just wheel it till they get ripped off

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol... you need a better spotter. :) You're almost there... adding some tube will keep on the trail longer. Dont give up now!!!

I was the trail leader I had no spotter :rolleyes: and its still on the trail I need to fix the broken center pin and oil leak and keep wheelin :steer:

Have you ever seen "tippy"? It has some cool tube fenders. I like the dovetailing, when you have gone as far as you are, but it would be alot easier to just wheel it.

I'm super busy at work today... :)

Graphic1.jpg

X2!

I vote tube. Got it on mine :)

a dovetail might be cool, but in order to make it look good. I think there would be a lot of time involved.

I got a little redo on my rig I am working on as well. Thread pending;)

Last edited:
I vote tube. Got it on mine :)

a dovetail might be cool, but in order to make it look good. I think there would be a lot of time involved.

I got a little redo on my rig I am working on as well. Thread pending;)

post it up even some old pics give a brother some ideas

2_G.jpg

somthing like this

just cut the s*** out of it and wheel.
All you are doing is adding more weight..

just cut the s*** out of it and wheel.
All you are doing is adding more weight..

at that point I would just do away with the body all together....

see thats why I 'm torn :meh: I want to keep it 60 but want it buggyed too and the only thing dont seam to smash is the passanger side doors :lol: I wish I cool build it both ways... but I think its goin heavy and 60 :steer:

I know your pain. I am at the same point with my 40.

It isn't that I can't do the buggy trails, it is that I will turn it into a rasin (that body that is left)

If you continue to wheel the way you are you will not have much 60 left soon..

And heavy breaks...

2_G.jpg

somthing like this
I think it would look better if you left the headlights. So notch the grille to move the headlight buckets towards the center...I think someone may have already mentioned it. But just a thought.

I know your pain. I am at the same point with my 40.

It isn't that I can't do the buggy trails, it is that I will turn it into a rasin (that body that is left)

If you continue to wheel the way you are you will not have much 60 left soon..

And heavy breaks...

I hear you. V-wag is down for some better axles and another body revamp in order to lighten it up some more. I love 60s and I love my 60 but its getting to the point that almost want to start over in a buggy. But then I remind myself how much I love loading up the rig, cruising down the road to the trails, and that would be a thing of the past in a buggy. So, for now I am going to just keep pushing my 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom