Dove season opening weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do like to dove hunt but don't have (or know of) a place. I posted up a similar thread this time last year with no success. If you know of something I would be interested.

I want to get a hunting license.

Sent usin the "new" app.

I want to get a hunting license.

Sent usin the "new" app.

If you haven't taken the hunter's safety class you can still get one it will be a supervised license which means you have to be with in so many yards of a person with a regular license

If you haven't taken the hunter's safety class you can still get one it will be a supervised license which means you have to be with in so many yards of a person with a regular license

I took that course in scouts. I do not want to sit through another 6 hours of "these are reasons you shouldnt hunt on land you shouldnt be on" "dont point a gun at someone" "dont shoot at something that might be a person"

I need to find out who to call to see if they have a record of me completing that class and if it still counts.

I took that course in scouts. I do not want to sit through another 6 hours of "these are reasons you shouldnt hunt on land you shouldnt be on" "dont point a gun at someone" "dont shoot at something that might be a person"

I need to find out who to call to see if they have a record of me completing that class and if it still counts.

You should be able to look it up online. Go to Woods and Water and they can pull it up and sell you the license.

Dove Shoot

Been trying to get on a good shoot for years but I cant imagine spending the per gun money people are asking these days for a group shoot. I have all but given it up, but I want my boys to experience some of my fondest hunting experiences . Where are you shooting this season?

See if this link works.

Presuming you are still around how do you plan on keeping it frozen?
Also doubt any one would care about hunting licenses by then.
Keep the meat fresh and alive kill what you eat but eat what you kill.

Presuming you are still around how do you plan on keeping it frozen?
Also doubt any one would care about hunting licenses by then.
Keep the meat fresh and alive kill what you eat but eat what you kill.

meat would be killed and stored before it hit the fan. Meat might last (in winter) a week without power at best, long enough to stew and can a good bit of it.

also this is cool as hell, make some power and run a high efficiency freezer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF1i4X_pN5E

another cool wood burning generator. http://biolitestove.com/homestove/overview/

their camp stove might be a christmas present for the cruiser. :hmm:

That's why I keep a large population of squirrels in the back yard.

Safety course

This guy should have made it into EVERY hunter safety course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoxUgF7VbU

Just be sure that you DO NOT hunt with him! I cringe every time I see it...

Happy Hunting... I gotta work...

What do you consider high powered and does caliber matter?

What do you consider high powered and does caliber matter?

1200 fps and .22 I just cant turn loose the cash at the moment... I'd rather have an awning and a snorkel...

First I have to figure out why the 80 is eating batteries.

actually before that I have to buy a new harddrive for my mac since i had a catastrophic failure....

well first I have to get a new roof put on the house...

PNSFW language. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paxk_LPmdMI

Well crap mine that doesn't get used is .177 and 1000 fps

Gamo Shadow 1000 w/ 3 x 9 x 32 sitting on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom