dove hunt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would like to get about 10 or so guys or gals to go in on renting some fields for the up coming dove season. Any interest? Mike

Somewhere within 1 hour or less from Dallas. MIke

I might be, depending on price. I already have a deer lease but it is not dove friendly and 4 hours away.

I can't hit anything, but I'll join in for the fun.
Happy Trails! N

For a season lease what would yall want to spend each? I know as little as possible but... Mike

Dove hunting,Im taking a group of 6-10 going to a new place this year.Im going out with one of the land owners scouting this week northeast of PLano. If anybody from L.S. Wants in let me know.I will report back what we see. THe owner says he will be cutting milo and sun flowers and there is good hunting. The price is 50 a day or 150 for the season. We will have access to 10,000 acres. MIke

Looks good pm me if interested. MIke

We went to the lease today,it was 107 in the fields.We will be hunting over cut milo.Plenty of room for more hunters. MIke

Wish it was closer to me and I'd join in on it. I'm going to look at one tomorrow that is SW of Ft. Worth about 25 minutes if anyone needs / wants one on that side of DFW.

Nick

I am interested for a day hunt !

I am going out tomorrow to check out this lease

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/spo/1921830799.html

I am in frisco and the lease above is pretty close. If it does not look good I'll go to a spot I like at Ray Roberts

Thi w-end I am out of town, but next week I am open

Hunting a new place tomorrow,north of Mckinney. First place was a nightmare. MIke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom