Door Weatherstripping 1971 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Door seals (on the actual door in the channel)

Driver/ JC Whitney/ $17/ ZX813688A/ 10 ft
Passenger/ JC Whitney/ $17/ ZX813689B/ 10 ft
Left Rear/ JC Whitney/ $17/ ZX813688A/ 10 ft
Right Rear/ JC Whitney/ $17/ ZX813689B/ 10 ft

Need to know if the above will fit in '71 doors and product numbers the same and available?

Thanks,
Monty

get some 60 series door strips from a part out rig. you'll have to cut it and shrink it at the bottom of the door, but some polyeurethane and the stock bottom door weatherstrip retainer make a good splice. they are a pain to work in to the channel at some points, but do fit and work fairly well. SOR sells replacements for them as well for about 50 bucks a pop....also have to remove some of the furnished plastic rivits that come in the new weather strip, and keep some of them and drill the door frame to receive them....HTH

Thank you, LAMBCRUSHER for your input. PO gave a set of 60 door strips. Paint/Body shop is avoiding the trouble to put them on. I will get some from SOR.

thanks,
monty

I tried the jc Whitney part numbers didn't work, having trouble finding these with out ordering the 2000 dollar kit, does the 60 kit work on door stripping in the channel and what about the stripping on the cab door seal?

I tried the jc Whitney part numbers didn't work, having trouble finding these with out ordering the 2000 dollar kit, does the 60 kit work on door stripping in the channel and what about the stripping on the cab door seal?

I ordered from SOR($243.75 + $25 shipping). Lambcrusher must have tried to put the 60 kit. My cab door seal is still okay and don't need replaced.

thanks,
monty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom