Wanted Door Stops/Limiters for a '71 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let me know what you may have. These are specifically the early model versions.

Thanks

Thanks, those are nice.....maybe too nice for my rig.
I would not be too quick to dismiss those because of the price. That set has all the nice touches. Bolts, washers rubber bumpers etc.

I would not be too quick to dismiss those because of the price. That set has all the nice touches. Bolts, washers rubber bumpers etc.

some people like reinventing the wheel.

That said, the problem with the set on eBay as I see it is that an essential flat washer is missing. The ID of that washer is what keeps the rubber from walking off the end of the limiter and into the retaining nut.

And if you have to go to the store for even one thing, then you might as well reinvent the wheel.

GLWS

some people like reinventing the wheel.

That said, the problem with the set on eBay as I see it is that an essential flat washer is missing. The ID of that washer is what keeps the rubber from walking off the end of the limiter and into the retaining nut.

And if you have to go to the store for even one thing, then you might as well reinvent the wheel.

GLWS

I am not reinventing the wheel Mark, just saving money where I can on things that are not critical to the driving of the truck. For store trips, I usually wait until I have $100 worth of stuff i need before I make the trip....

I am not reinventing the wheel Mark, just saving money where I can on things that are not critical to the driving of the truck. For store trips, I usually wait until I have $100 worth of stuff i need before I make the trip....

Sorry if my words were misunderstood; nothing directed at anyone in particular. My only point was and is that without the stopper washer, the ebay parts are not plug n play, so it’s apples and oranges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom