Door Lock Actuators - Replacing Just the Motors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hope everyone is staying safe. Out of sheer boredom, and some necessity, I have decided to change out the drivers door actuator motor. The warmer weather is causing the power lock/unlock function to act erratically. Going to tackle the drivers and then go from there. Unable to unlock the tailgate with the key at times as well.

Does anyone know if these fit the 2000 LX470? I have seen 2 types, with and without the screw shaft.

Amazon product ASIN B00CM10NE8

I think in 2000 is when the type changed to the same sized motor but the shaft turned into a D shaft and lost the brass collar. If you go to the door lock actuator thread there is a good discussion on cut-off dates. If i remember correctly it was 98-00 was the brass collar then 01-07 was D-shaft.

I think in 2000 is when the type changed to the same sized motor but the shaft turned into a D shaft and lost the brass collar. If you go to the door lock actuator thread there is a good discussion on cut-off dates. If i remember correctly it was 98-00 was the brass collar then 01-07 was D-shaft.
Thanks! I may even take one of the rear ones off just to be 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom