Don't Miss It!: 22nd Annual Cruiser Days, July 22, 2017, Hougen Park, Abbotsford, BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to be there for to help set up. My 80 is in pieces in the carport right now, hoping to have it back together, AND RUNNING, for the morning.

I can clean up also... not sure on time i'll be getting there so can't commit to set up. looking at 173miles plus a border crossing.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show! :beer:

There are a couple of wet spots on the field (one day of rain in 6 weeks, I know), but anyhow, just be aware.

My 81 failed to start today. I have been switching batteries around just to get it going before. Now it's time to get a new pair. It will need a left and right(version) with opposed terminals compared to the left. Edmonds battery at Langley is open tomorrow and if I get my truck going, I'll show up.

My 81 failed to start today. I have been switching batteries around just to get it going before. Now it's time to get a new pair. It will need a left and right(version) with opposed terminals compared to the left. Edmonds battery at Langley is open tomorrow and if I get my truck going, I'll show up.

They're pretty good. Bought my last battery from them. Remember to bring in your old ones for the core refund.

Polar is good, but their business hours suck.

So been getting calls from people in Vancouver area thinking this is a classic car show..... not sure where they got their information from, so could be interesting! :)

So been getting calls from people in Vancouver area thinking this is a classic car show..... not sure where they got their information from, so could be interesting! :)

Isn't it?? These are classics, in a different sense of the word. LOL! I wish I was there, J

The rain is stopping! :beer: :)

See y'all there!

Danm, not going to make it. Wife has been overwhelmed at work this week and needs my help finishing some thing up today.

We worked for hours last night trying to get some stuff done but still needs some tweaking.

Can I PayPal for a 3xl shirt still?

I'll need to confirm I still have the size but yes, Paypal $30 USD includes shipping. Paypal to robert.schulz@telus.net

Cool old FJ45 Troopy. Where did that come from?

He used to live on the Island - I missed meeting him !
Nice to see all you guys again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom