Don't Miss It!: 22nd Annual Cruiser Days, July 22, 2017, Hougen Park, Abbotsford, BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
22nd Annual Cruiser Days Show 'n' Shine!!

Where: Hougen Park, Abbotsford, B.C.
When: July 22, 2017, 10am to 3pm

Costs?: Coastal Cruiser Members are FREE to enter. Future members are $10/truck. Only Toyota Land Cruisers, Toyota 4X4's and member trucks are permitted. Sorry, this is a new park location for us, so we're not sure how many we can fit in.

There is parking in the park (limited) outside of the Show area (along the road) and walk-ins are FREE.

What's Happening?

Lunch is being catered by our own favorite chef, Robert! $10.00, all you can eat. Don't ask what it is, I have no idea, but it will be well worth the $10. Lunch will be served from 11:30 until 2pm, so don't be asking at 9am for something to eat! Great food takes time. There is a Tim's, McDees, Subway, etc at the Whatcom exit 5min away.

If you'd rather cook your own food, no problem, you can bring your BBQ to this park. Sorry no alcohol can be consumed in the park.

Raffle: ARB Fridge

T-Shirts: $20 for members, $25 for future members! :)

Kids Scavenger hunt with prizes!

Don't forget your eze-ups, chairs, drinks (we'll have tons of bottled water on hand for FREE), games, etc. We'll park around the park perimeter which will leave the open field for activities.

If you are a Land Cruiser enthusiast, this is YOUR show!

There is likely an overnight wheeling and camping trip going to happen after the show. As per usual, our rec director will figure this out at the show, keep your ears peeled for details.

Phil will have the Audio tunes going as well.

Look forward to seeing you there! (We could use some help with setup, so if you're an early riser, I'll be there at 8:30)

:beer:

directions-png.1289588

Last edited:
Sounds great. I am pretty sure I am going to be there and bring the kids too.

So do you let us dang Americans join the club so they can go to this event? :grinpimp:

Would love to go to this and don't mind paying the membership fee for it.

So do you let us dang Americans join the club so they can go to this event? :grinpimp:

Would love to go to this and don't mind paying the membership fee for it.
You don't have to be a member, just pay your $10 at the gate. More cruisers the merrier. Last year was
great!!

IMG_0739.JPG

Do you get any swag/stickers for being a member?

Either way I plan on being there.

Do you get any swag/stickers for being a member?

Either way I plan on being there.

New members get stickers, but we'll happily sell you one for $5 if you'd like one. Annual membership for out-of-towners is $5 (we call these associate members!). This also gets you discounts on any T-shirts we sell or calendars as we have in the past. But you still pay the $10 entry for Cruiser Days. Lunch is all you can eat for $10, so it's not a bad deal, which is really only $14 USD! ;)

The regular $20 membership requires that you attend a couple of regular monthly meetings first and it gets you all of the above plus $20 discount on our annual Christmas Dinner and free entry to Cruiser Days.

Hope to see you at Cruiser Days! :beer:

And for those who don't know, @lt1fire is the originator of one of the best threads on 'mud

Daily funny pics

340 pages so far since Feb 2010

Thanks Jeff! :cheers:

New members get stickers, but we'll happily sell you one for $5 if you'd like one. Annual membership for out-of-towners is $5 (we call these associate members!). This also gets you discounts on any T-shirts we sell or calendars as we have in the past. But you still pay the $10 entry for Cruiser Days. Lunch is all you can eat for $10, so it's not a bad deal, which is really only $14 USD! ;)

The regular $20 membership requires that you attend a couple of regular monthly meetings first and it gets you all of the above plus $20 discount on our annual Christmas Dinner and free entry to Cruiser Days.

Hope to see you at Cruiser Days! :beer:

Sweet sounds good. I'll do the out-of-towners thing. Something is not right about that exchange rate though :hmm::hillbilly:

would love to try and make it up one thursday for a meeting, might be a stretch but I may be able to work something in Bellingham that day to get me closer to the border. What's the clubs paypal to do the membership?

And for those who don't know, @lt1fire is the originator of one of the best threads on 'mud

Daily funny pics

340 pages so far since Feb 2010

Thanks for pointing that out, like I don't spend enough time on the interweb.......sheeeesh. Gonna take me days to
get through this now.

Thanks Jeff! :cheers:

Sweet sounds good. I'll do the out-of-towners thing. Something is not right about that exchange rate though :hmm::hillbilly:

would love to try and make it up one thursday for a meeting, might be a stretch but I may be able to work something in Bellingham that day to get me closer to the border. What's the clubs paypal to do the membership?

paypal to robert.schulz@telus.net

Got it! Thanks!

Donating a brand new luggable loo to the raffle this year

T-shirts ordered... check.

upload_2017-6-26_15-22-4.png

Got it, thanks! Look forward to meeting you.

Looks like I'm going to miss CC days this year. First time..ever?

So the fridge is up for grabs!

I'll be up in some mountains near Ashcroft.

Ahh dang

what would be a good campsite near the show to stay at since I won't really want to drive back to seattle in the same day.

On the US side, Douglas Fir Campground (USFS) or Silver Lake County Campground about 30 minutes from Sumas WA.

There is usually a trail run/camp out after the show, destination TBD as usual, but about an hour or two from the show.

Northern WA gets much fewer crowds than the areas in southern BC. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom