don't even know what it is............ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
but its got its own forum :D

its a taco with a funny looking body

WTF?????? Woody??????

Gundy said:
Damn I hope this thing is solidly built. Dropping the Land
gives me concern. Like they KNOW it's not worthy.
I'm hoping for the best.
Pictures please!

Dropping the Land is more than likely an attempt to piggy back on Chryslers success with their mini van in disguise. "PT Cruiser"

Cdaniel said:
Dropping the Land is more than likely an attempt to piggy back on Chryslers success with their mini van in disguise. "PT Cruiser"
I don't think so :rolleyes: . More likely not wanting to confuse affluent customers who want to spend $50-60k on a LAND Cruiser, with the younger crowd who only has $20k to spend on an FJ Cruiser. :cheers:

Landpimp said:
but its got its own forum :D

Would be pretty funny if they bagged the whole thing...

Poser said:
Are you kidding? I would fall to pieces! You guys would find me a few months later sitting at the end of a freeway off ramp holding a cardboad sign that read "Will work for FJ Cruiser" :D

Poser said:

I heard they DID bag the whole thing ... on the 9th they're announcing a campaign of toy replicas . Aimed at pre-schoolers . Not sure you'll see any great articulations in that crowd .. :flipoff2:

TY

Gumby said:
Yup. Branding is everything in the US. One of the biggest marketing gaffs in history was the Cadillac Cimmeron. Don't muddle your brand image.

You got that right! A Chevy Citation disguised as a Caddy, bleh.
They didn't learn their lesson either. The tried it again in the 90's with the Katera or Catera or some such thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom