Donor vehicles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What other toyota vehicles can the FZJ80 get parts from such as alternator's, starters, and things like that?

You can get taillight bulbs and dome light bulbs from most any 90's era Toyota. You can use diff fill and drain plugs from a Camry. Some gas caps might fit. The alternator brushes are interchangeable with other years as my 94 LS400 used the same brushes. Maybe a few bolts and nuts here and there. Wiper blades are universal if you get the inserts in the correct length. That is about it.

-B-

Hazard Switch for CDL mod/addition :flipoff2: ok ok so its not in the above criteria. :)

Yes, there are switches from other Toyotas that will work. That might be an interesting list to have. I used a 80's 4Runner antenna switch for my in-cabin winch controls.
-B-

Yes, there are switches from other Toyotas that will work. That might be an interesting list to have. I used a 80's 4Runner antenna switch for my in-cabin winch controls.
-B-

X2 :) Hmmm.... :hmm: on that note your on to something. New thread/FAQ on the those items....

I honestley can't provide a whole lot in that realm. But even the ECT and CDL button are the same on the 94. So 93-94 peeps can have that same curved type button (unlike the hazard, flat sqaure) as an easy CDL switch. ;)

My horns are from a ls400

I was hoping to find what vehicle could be a donor for things like the alternator, but If I can find small parts that would work for a alt. rebuild I will just find a alternator and rebuild it for a spare. thanks

I bet most of the stuff on an LX450 would fit a Toyota FZJ80 ;)

The steering wheels are interchangable with 1st gen 4runners. :hillbilly:

Steeringwheel001.jpg

You could buy the LX450 I have. Except for the front drivers qtr panel, and wheel, everything in interchangeable.

wow, I could use a new leather steering wheel. mine the leather is cracked.

I was successfully able to remove the cigarette lighter cap from a 2nd generation 4Runner and graph it into my 97 LC.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

OME (Old Man Emu) steering stabilizer, Tires/wheels, from a FJ60. ;)

Master Window Switch

I pulled a Master Window Switch out of I think a 90's camry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom