Donaldson Topspin pre filter for Snorkels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone replaced their forward facing snorkel head with a pre-filter head like, Donaldsons' Topspin models. They claim to remove about 70% of dirt, etc. before it makes its way to the OEM air filter? Also, what size pre-filter head do you use for your 100 series snorkel?

Check with Fallon 40. He has one on his. He told me he got it from Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters. Check their website for information there.
Got to admit, they do look cool.

Has anyone replaced their forward facing snorkel head with a pre-filter head like, Donaldsons' Topspin models. They claim to remove about 70% of dirt, etc. before it makes its way to the OEM air filter? Also, what size pre-filter head do you use for your 100 series snorkel?

Did you figure out what part to buy and where did you source it from? I’m looking to install on my 100. Appreciate the help.

Curt at Cruiser Outfitters has them, 2 sizes to choose from.

I initially installed the small and ended up switching to the larger one for less swoosh noise!

do you know if your inlet was 3" or 3.75"? looks like you went with the 10" precleaner.

10" Pre-cleaner with 3" Inlet- $113.50
Part# ARB PBH000253
10" Pre-cleaner with 3.75" Inlet- $124.50
Part# ARB PBH000254

Not being a huge fan of the "paper-towel-dispenser" look, I replaced my ram style snorkel head with one from Engineaire and used a 4" to 3" reducer to fit over my eBay snorkel body. Couldn't be happier with it.

IMG_20190720_155857-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom