Don Joseph Toyota Commercial (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone seen the Don Joseph Toyota commercial? They have a 40 on the lift in the service dept. Belong to anyone here? I was pretty surprised to see one on a local commercial in Ohio :bounce2:

Is it the red 40 series?

If so, I have seen it and it is an original owners with less than 25K on the ticker. Real nice. Also has Warn 8274 winch on it.

Guy IS NOT interested in selling it...I found out already... :frown:

Don Joseph is in Kent. I get most of my parts there--they give me basically the same 'smart shopper' discount that CDan does...though I do get my big stuff from Dan.

The parts guys there are real knowledgeable and know the LC's well.

Here are some pics of the red one I took at Don Joseph

Last edited:
That's it! I've only seen the commercial one time, I remember the winch. Fortunately I haven't needed any repairs to my 40 that I couldn't do myself but it's nice to know there are some competent mechanics closeby. I have been to Don Joseph myself quite a few times... I graduated from Kent :)

Dianna said:
That's it! I've only seen the commercial one time, I remember the winch. Fortunately I haven't needed any repairs to my 40 that I couldn't do myself but it's nice to know there are some competent mechanics closeby. I have been to Don Joseph myself quite a few times... I graduated from Kent :)

Yeah, one of the older mechanics there --GUS--he's pretty good with LC's, and really likes them a lot. He's a drag racer and knows his machines well.

The parts guys there--Bryan, Keith and Ryan--are all good guys and they know the LC's well too. They've always gotten my parts to me usually overnight and they always throw in a hat or a t-shirt and give me LC literature. The added plus is that they give me a real good discount... :grinpimp:

Going to KSU right now...who knows when I'll finish!!

I've got more pics. of that red one if you are interested.

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom