NLA-Discontinued (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Please take my money!

Edit - in for husky

Last edited:
Let me know when you work on the Bugatti decals. I always wanted people to think they were riding in a Bugatti.

Ha!
There is hope tho...
-Bugatti is owned by Volkswagen....
So... Maybe volkswagen will stick a Bugatti logo on an SUV just like they originally did with a Porsche logo on their Taureg.m SUV.... 😳-<Ugh!

@bamma I’d like a set for Weathertech. My sill plates say Lexus, I’d prefer the new decal set to say LX570 rather than Lexus but I would buy Lexus ones... Plz excuse the crappy photo but I believe it helps make the case for LX570🤓

If you only offer ones that say Lexus I’m still “in”.

For anyone who’s interested or notices: My LX has a black interior with the standard wood trim. I chose the brown mats hoping to add some contrast and compliment the wood. I am not a fan of too much monochrome. Too much of one color looks like a non-descript “pit” of black, grey or whatever to me. I am very satisfied and have received many compliments. When all spiffed up it looks really good.
CDAC9A7E-1D5D-468E-B6B6-AC3F6E9AB484.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd definitely be in for a set of Weather Tech ones. Either as Lexus or as LX570

Well, it looks like there has only be a large enough interest to order only the Weathertech decals (sorry Husky crowd). Because the 100 series Weathertech mats has the same cut out for the decal, the Lexus logo will be what is created. I'm going to open orders for a week starting today. Send $20 via Paypal Friends and Family (or $21 via Paypal with credit card) to me at jmoserutah@yahoo.com. These are for Weathertech Lexus stickers only for the 100/200s series mats. I'll put in orders early next week, and will plan to order a few extras for stragglers. Like the Land Cruiser order, this will be a one-time deal. Once they are gone, they are gone!

I do have a few Land Cruiser decal leftovers (Husky and Weathertech) but you must PM me for availability as I won't be ordering more and supplies are limited.
Money sent. Looking forward to receiving. Thanks again for organizing.

Hopefully I secured the last set of Land Cruiser ones :clap:

Great thank you, we'll pass the word to any club guys with the husky mats :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom