NLA-Discontinued (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Just sent you PayPal for LX weathertech mats. Thank you for putting this together.

Mine arrived today, thanks much! They look amazing, very clear graphics and domed like the originals. Can’t wait to put them on tomorrow!

D97F0A1E-A800-416B-9072-5381034039FA.jpeg

3F351A9C-A34F-47A6-90EF-87E2B6305FDF.jpeg

I got my land cruiser ones from the last order, but the sticker backing on them was never really good. I couldn’t get them to stick well at all and they kept falling off after a few days.

do you have any suggestions for better glue or stickers to stick these on with. I cleaned the weather tech mats very well prior to putting these on, so it wasn’t a lack of surface prep.

@40Man do you recommend removing the weathertech decals prior to installing the Land Cruiser domed decal? I'm assuming you'd remove it first, then install the LC decal.

Just a word to say how nice these are, they really complete the interior look for detail-oriented folks. I'm surprised that I notice them every time I get in the vehicle.
Mine also don't stick well to the Weathertech due to the pebbled texture WT uses, so yes a spray adhesive to the back of the decals, or contact cement applied thinly to both surfaces, will get the job done on those.

All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!
Thanks again @40Man. Got mine today and installed. Look freakin great.
1614194672105.png

c47hpxm.jpg

enRcECP.jpg

Y7kFoet.jpg

jPtOw84.jpg

Hey, if you missed out on this offer....you can also buy these domed logo stickers on ETSY.
Great quality and very responsive seller.

Just installed my set with the NEW LC200 logo.

WT Mat Logo.jpg

As of now I am officially done offering these. So please don't PM me about them as I won't make more, sorry.

With the first two large batches, not one set was lost by USPS.

USPS has lost over a dozen sets over the last year. I started this because I wanted the decals myself, and decided to offer them to other members too because they are cool. Unfortunately, I can't keep taking a loss on these, and the cost to insure shipments is too expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom