Domed gel decals for Weathertech and Husky Mats for 200 Land Cruiser (WT for Lexus too!). (1 Viewer)

CloudCity

LuxCruisers.com
Mine arrived today, thanks much! They look amazing, very clear graphics and domed like the originals. Can’t wait to put them on tomorrow!

D97F0A1E-A800-416B-9072-5381034039FA.jpeg

3F351A9C-A34F-47A6-90EF-87E2B6305FDF.jpeg

Stickers available again, check the Small Business Section. Orders only being accepted through February 2!!!

I got my land cruiser ones from the last order, but the sticker backing on them was never really good. I couldn’t get them to stick well at all and they kept falling off after a few days.

do you have any suggestions for better glue or stickers to stick these on with. I cleaned the weather tech mats very well prior to putting these on, so it wasn’t a lack of surface prep.

I got my land cruiser ones from the last order, but the sticker backing on them was never really good. I couldn’t get them to stick well at all and they kept falling off after a few days.

do you have any suggestions for better glue or stickers to stick these on with. I cleaned the weather tech mats very well prior to putting these on, so it wasn’t a lack of surface prep.
The plastic on the weathertech is not great for getting things to stick. Double sized 3m tape or adhesive spray tends to work best.

liv2bike

SILVER Star
@40Man do you recommend removing the weathertech decals prior to installing the Land Cruiser domed decal? I'm assuming you'd remove it first, then install the LC decal.

CloudCity

LuxCruisers.com
Just a word to say how nice these are, they really complete the interior look for detail-oriented folks. I'm surprised that I notice them every time I get in the vehicle.
Mine also don't stick well to the Weathertech due to the pebbled texture WT uses, so yes a spray adhesive to the back of the decals, or contact cement applied thinly to both surfaces, will get the job done on those.

Orders are now closed. I will transmit the order tomorrow and hopefully be shipping in a couple weeks! If you ordered and didn't send me your name, address and type of sticker in the paypal info, PM it to me asap!

Edit: I expect to have the decals in hand on February 9. Work schedule permitting, I should have them in the mail in a day or two after I receive them.

Last edited:
All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!

All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!
Thanks again @40Man. Got mine today and installed. Look freakin great.
1614194672105.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom