Domed gel decals for Weathertech and Husky Mats for 200 Land Cruiser (WT for Lexus too!). (1 Viewer)

Available Lexus Weathertech and Land Cruiser Husky and Weathertech Domed decals!

lexus logo sample.png

Last edited:
Here is what it will look like. Need a commitment from at least 10 people for each decal type (i.e. 10 people wanting WeatherTech in order to do a WT run and at least 10 people committed for a Husky) in order to keep costs reasonable with the supplier. Price will be $20 shipped for three domed gel decals (Driver/Passenger/Cargo).

Color will be black background with silver metallic text.

lexus logo sample.png

Markuson

SILVER Star
Let me know when you work on the Bugatti decals. I always wanted people to think they were riding in a Bugatti.

Ha!
There is hope tho...
-Bugatti is owned by Volkswagen....
So... Maybe volkswagen will stick a Bugatti logo on an SUV just like they originally did with a Porsche logo on their Taureg.m SUV.... 😳-<Ugh!

@bamma I’d like a set for Weathertech. My sill plates say Lexus, I’d prefer the new decal set to say LX570 rather than Lexus but I would buy Lexus ones... Plz excuse the crappy photo but I believe it helps make the case for LX570🤓

If you only offer ones that say Lexus I’m still “in”.

For anyone who’s interested or notices: My LX has a black interior with the standard wood trim. I chose the brown mats hoping to add some contrast and compliment the wood. I am not a fan of too much monochrome. Too much of one color looks like a non-descript “pit” of black, grey or whatever to me. I am very satisfied and have received many compliments. When all spiffed up it looks really good.
CDAC9A7E-1D5D-468E-B6B6-AC3F6E9AB484.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, it looks like there has only be a large enough interest to order only the Weathertech decals (sorry Husky crowd). Because the 100 series Weathertech mats has the same cut out for the decal, the Lexus logo will be what is created. I'm going to open orders for a week starting today. Send $20 via Paypal Friends and Family (or $21 via Paypal with credit card) to me at jmoserutah@yahoo.com. These are for Weathertech Lexus stickers only for the 100/200s series mats. I'll put in orders early next week, and will plan to order a few extras for stragglers. Like the Land Cruiser order, this will be a one-time deal. Once they are gone, they are gone!

I do have a few Land Cruiser decal leftovers (Husky and Weathertech) but you must PM me for availability as I won't be ordering more and supplies are limited.

Well, it looks like there has only be a large enough interest to order only the Weathertech decals (sorry Husky crowd). Because the 100 series Weathertech mats has the same cut out for the decal, the Lexus logo will be what is created. I'm going to open orders for a week starting today. Send $20 via Paypal Friends and Family (or $21 via Paypal with credit card) to me at jmoserutah@yahoo.com. These are for Weathertech Lexus stickers only for the 100/200s series mats. I'll put in orders early next week, and will plan to order a few extras for stragglers. Like the Land Cruiser order, this will be a one-time deal. Once they are gone, they are gone!

I do have a few Land Cruiser decal leftovers (Husky and Weathertech) but you must PM me for availability as I won't be ordering more and supplies are limited.
Money sent. Looking forward to receiving. Thanks again for organizing.

Please be sure to include your mailing address in the Paypal notes. If you didn't do so, PM the info. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom