Dogs of MUD! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helping me with firewood today.
CC7E89F0-5D33-4D09-9130-367765D348DF.jpeg

Due to overcrowding, my daughter has volunteered to foster a rescue shelter dog for a while.
3A0C85D5-BC0A-4545-B4F3-72D0A745E055.jpeg

Here is our pandemic puppy. The pictures show some of her growing up. We lost our chocolate lab that was 14 in December and were planning to get a puppy in the summer when my wife (a teacher) and kids would have more time. The pandemic simply expedited that a bit.

Now about 10 months old. She is tall and lean and really just a big love. Still working on training as she is learning she is tall enough to get anything off the counters. :devil:

4A76D6F9-FEC9-41A6-BE7C-E5DF853223EF.jpg

IMG_9497.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_8534.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

Here is our pandemic puppy. The pictures show some of her growing up. We lost our chocolate lab that was 14 in December and were planning to get a puppy in the summer when my wife (a teacher) and kids would have more time. The pandemic simply expedited that a bit.

Now about 10 months old. She is tall and lean and really just a big love. Still working on training as she is learning she is tall enough to get anything off the counters. :devil:

View attachment 2449391

View attachment 2449392

View attachment 2449395

View attachment 2449396

View attachment 2449399

I can't believe how much she looks like Andy. And Andy is also 10 months old!

I can't believe how much she looks like Andy. And Andy is also 10 months old!
I thought they look like twins. I couldn’t believe how the markings are nearly identical on top of just looking exactly the same.

I left the pictures of Andy up on the computer and my wife really thought the one in the truck was Sierra.

I thought they look like twins. I couldn’t believe how the markings are nearly identical on top of just looking exactly the same.

I left the pictures of Andy up on the computer and my wife really thought the one in the truck was Sierra.

Same! I showed Onur the picture of her on the boat and he said: when was that taken? 😂

My daughter picking up another dog to foster from the local rescue shelter. This is the third
E7351555-EEB8-4AFE-91BC-5E2B86DDE66A.jpeg
dog that she has fostered.

Note to self: Don’t leave the basketball in the yard. This was once a fully inflated basketball.
275FA22D-5BA7-47DA-9199-93EE424447FD.jpeg

Note to self: Don’t leave the basketball in the yard. This was once a fully inflated basketball.

Some dogs LOVE basketball! Jessie is a baller too.

Butt

Our since passed Yellow Lab learned to play soccer and dribble from one of my Daughters who played top level soccer. Lucy would hold a tennis ball in her mouth to help her fight the urge to bite the soccer ball. We played fetch this way; we would kick the ball and she would dribble it back and the tennis ball was her idea, we didn't teach her that.

Lucy soccer dog1 72pi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom