Dogs of MUD! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sleeps like this every night.
image.jpeg

...and just enough look in the eyes that says "if you don't throw the ball I'm going to bite your nuts!"
Funny you mention that. She's a rescue shelter dog and her breed / looks make people naturally leery of her which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing however in her case unfounded. I've had dogs my entire life and she's among the very best. Never shows aggression (unless you're a squirrel), seldom if ever barks, and gets along great with our other dogs. She stays close to my wife when she's in the yard which in my opinion is a good thing.

Andy is 7 months old. In some ways he's drives me crazy. Looks at me sometimes deciding whether to listen to me, barking at wildlife, still has difficulty not putting his feet on people when greeting them...

But this dude just did an eleven hour drive from our house to Columbus, OH (with a bunch of breaks), while behaving perfectly in the truck. When I went in to rest areas, he waited patiently in his area of the truck. He didn't bark, he didn't whine. He didn't pace around. I was really impressed! Fingers crossed that he's this well behaved all the way to Colorado.
IMG_20200712_185350.jpg

Molly, the English Springer Spaniel in the first post of this thread, has unfortunately completed her duties as the best dog a man could’ve asked for. She lived 14yrs of an amazing life, getting the opportunity to travel all over the country with me and see things most humans don’t even get to in their lifetime. She will forever be missed.

1695241F-9472-455F-ACB6-5127E668A22F.jpeg

3A7B1E29-14DD-4CD6-A1A0-39967C2CF2C5.jpeg

4D219C22-6E54-4DB9-971E-F040C1319AA6.jpeg

Dallas is my other dog I mentioned a few pages back. 3yrs old now, black lab/boxer mix who loves the lake. Fun fact: he was run over by the passenger front tire of a 200 series - it went completely across his spine, stomach, rib cage, and back down on the ground. He had no broken bones. Even the vet had no idea how he was still alive...

EA01D9D7-E50C-4EE1-BF4F-245F8135130B.jpeg

1B82F15D-E3F8-4C89-A42D-1DE0A9A37DDA.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom