Dogs of MUD! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well new puppy Maggie got to swim in our swim pond for first time last week. Sadly the wife and I took our old girl Lexi on her probable last trip since she has large suspected tumor growing on her spleen. She is losing weight but is in no pain but once she starts declining we’re gonna have to do right thing and Vet thinks maybe a month. Hemangiosarcoma is what he suspects and instead of putting her through futile measures we have chosen to treat her like the queen she has always been. Tough weekend last week. I’ve driven around farm a million times each morning with Lexi by my side. A truly wonderful dog!!
0CAB1859-71A5-46A8-83AE-7210B2387DA7.jpeg

Well new puppy Maggie got to swim in our swim pond for first time last week. Sadly the wife and I took our old girl Lexi on her probable last trip since she has large suspected tumor growing on her spleen. She is losing weight but is in no pain but once she starts declining we’re gonna have to do right thing and Vet thinks maybe a month. Hemangiosarcoma is what he suspects and instead of putting her through futile measures we have chosen to treat her like the queen she has always been. Tough weekend last week. I’ve driven around farm a million times each morning with Lexi by my side. A truly wonderful dog!!View attachment 2243935
This is what we lost our last Shepherd to. I'm so sorry.

Although she weighs 60+ lbs, she is convinced that if she gets low enough, the squirrel down near the bird feeder won't see her.
image.jpeg

Andy and I have been walking/running four miles a day on our road since this whole thing started. 2 miles after breakfast, 2 miles before dinner. Makes it possible for me to grade papers between outings.

IMG_20200320_155822.jpg

IMG_20200324_083120.jpg

OMG - I love that 2nd pic! Probably staring at Onur, right? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom