Dogfishlake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TCEd

SILVER Star
Threads
Check my PM. Ed

Finally got the rack on the 40. I'm really pleased with it and like the low profile. ed
roofrack.jpg

Looks amazing!

That looks great. I'm glad it fit nice.

Just don't be mad at me when the Bowfin Cruisers rack is better lol. Price was right though!

Are you coming to @Ocho77 's gig on the 29th? Hope so

That looks great. I'm glad it fit nice.

Just don't be mad at me when the Bowfin Cruisers rack is better lol. Price was right though!

Are you coming to @Ocho77 's gig on the 29th? Hope so

I've seen your rack design and it is better, just couldn't beat the price on this one you had. I'm reinstalling my carburetor today. All the emissions stuff has been removed thinking most of it was probably not functioning correctly plus the previous owner did a partial removal. Just need to figure out a few vacuum lines and it should run, if it does I'll be at the gathering. ed

I've seen your rack design and it is better, just couldn't beat the price on this one you had. I'm reinstalling my carburetor today. All the emissions stuff has been removed thinking most of it was probably not functioning correctly plus the previous owner did a partial removal. Just need to figure out a few vacuum lines and it should run, if it does I'll be at the gathering. ed

Great news, hope to see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom