Dog eating poo...how to make em' stop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
yes, from ghey bank tellers, to dog eating poo...

Our French bulldog "Boris" likes to eat poo from our other dogs...it's nasty to say the least.

We are trying some food supplements right now, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any other thoughts.

If you can't beat em...

French, thats your problem right there. Trade his ass off for an English Bulldog. Bad dental hygiene is much better than poo poo breath.

Or you could send him to PacToy.

yea but decavo is the master cook.

I was just trying to rid Ben of a sh*t eating dog.

Once that was done, I figured we could begin to discuss the marinating style with the desert rat.

I would like to believe that he is recycling...but it still keeps coming out :D

Friends come over and let him lick there face, I"m like um...I wouldn't do that...

First dog I've ever had do this and it's groooooss.

One of my (wife's) goldens did that briefly in adolescence, seemed to grow out of it. How old?

I would like to believe that he is recycling...but it still keeps coming out :D

Friends come over and let him lick there face, I"m like um...I wouldn't do that...

First dog I've ever had do this and it's groooooss.

Since he is still doing it, you need to get out the cam corder. The video would make great laughs at a party with some of your closest friends.

:D

Since he is still doing it, you need to get out the cam corder. The video would make great laughs at a party with some of your closest friends.

:D

Show it to them AFTER he licks their faces..;)

Get a large 6 volt battery for a flashlight, put wire leads from the + and - sides and stick it in the poo of choice then when the pooch chomps on the poo touch your + side of the battery and that should be the end of the problem. Might take three times or so but it works. Many trainers use this method to poison train their dogs. The dog learns to eat only from their dish and nothing else. I trained my first Shep this way and she would only eat from her dish. She wouldn't take anything from anyone else. Have your dog looked over by the vet for diet and parasites pronto.

Habanero's work also.

Are you giving him meaty bones to eat? Eating feces is usually a sign of something missing in their diet. Most kibble does not provide proper balanced nutrition. Dogs are not designed to eat corn and chicken feathers, the major components in most kibble.

Get a large 6 volt battery for a flashlight, put wire leads from the + and - sides and stick it in the poo of choice then when the pooch chomps on the poo touch your + side of the battery and that should be the end of the problem. Might take three times or so but it works. Many trainers use this method to poison train their dogs. The dog learns to eat only from their dish and nothing else. I trained my first Shep this way and she would only eat from her dish. She wouldn't take anything from anyone else. Have your dog looked over by the vet for diet and parasites pronto.

Or just get a shock collar... :doh:

Are you giving him meaty bones to eat? Eating feces is usually a sign of something missing in their diet. Most kibble does not provide proper balanced nutrition. Dogs are not designed to eat corn and chicken feathers, the major components in most kibble.

x2...

Likely he needs rabbit poo and can't find it. There is something in rabbit poo that they need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom