1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does the San Antonio chapter still exist?

Discussion in 'TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers' started by BrettinSanAntonio, Aug 23, 2006.

1. BrettinSanAntonio

BrettinSanAntonio

Does anyone know if the folks in San Antonio are still meeting? The meeting location listed on the new website has been out of business for a least two years.

Thanks.

2. Waggoner5

Waggoner5 SILVER Star

I am not completely sure but the one guy that was running things is Dave Perry and he sold his Cruiser and we haven't seen him since.
    Gary

3. BrettinSanAntonio

BrettinSanAntonio

I haven't seen Dave in three or four years and someone I know that works with him said he's driving a Honda Ridgeline now. I didn't realize he totally left the cruiser world.

I thought I'd pass along to the web admin with LSLC that Buck's Landing, the place listed as the San Antonio meeting point, has been gone for at least two years. I'd hate to see prospective members discouraged because the place doesen't exist.

4. mmw68

mmw68 CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!

Media:
    Albums:
    We have had several folks from SA come to austin for our local chapter meeting. It's next thursday if you would like to drive down. :)

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">