Does Lexus Have A Plan_Next GEN J300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eighteen11R

1811SAR
SILVER Star
Threads
The Gear Patrol has just released this article so I thought I'd share it. Could the Land Cruiser really be going away?

LX 600

Rav4cruiser HH (hybrid heritage)

58ADBAFF-A9D2-4E84-96F9-DDF5359843FE.jpeg

Last edited:
It would be a nice surprise if Lexus would produce an offroad version of their upcoming LX600, with 18” wheels, KDSS suspension (vs. air), and a few other “de-optioned” items (like the front beak). You know, throw the U.S. Land Cruiser audience a bone…

It would be a nice surprise if Lexus would produce an offroad version of their upcoming LX600, with 18” wheels, KDSS suspension (vs. air), and a few other “de-optioned” items (like the front beak). You know, throw the U.S. Land Cruiser audience a bone…
I prefer AHC to KDSS after having experienced both. It's the better suspension and is impressive on and off road

My experience with KDSS and x-reas systems haven't been stellar...total pita to repair and incredibly expensive. I'd rather they keep it simple...may be better long-travel setup? Wait, that would upset the mall crowd..nevermind.

Possible no kdss .... similar to lc300
Gazoo and twin turbo v6 hybrid ....massage option on all seatings and made in Japan ... please make in Japan only .....

The L300 3rd row legroom is not competitive against other luxury three row SUVs. The LX will probably be a luxo 2 row, with a dressed up new gen sequoia platform taking up the 3 row space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom