Does anyone want these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the original wheels and tires from my 89 BJ74 sitting in the shed. I posted them on the sale page; however, I have not received a single reply. I'll let them go for any reasonable offer ... or interesting trade (i'm looking for a stock steering wheel, a head rest, or the step panels for the bumper ...)

Presently, they are located in Kingston, Ontario ... they will be moving to Fredericton, New Brunswick in November.
tire 1.JPG
tires 2.JPG

what size tires are they?

oh this is gonna get moved.

while here, I got a set exactly the same on this side of the counrty, sorry Hijack.

they are 30 x9.5 x 15. I went to 16 inch size. so I havem sitting on old 60 series rims, Rusty an all.

mine probably got 90% wear left. But I will measure to be sure.

If you are in the east Buy his wheels. Not mine. Sorry Hijack disclaimer. I do not wish to steal your sale.

But if your in BC, PM me. They are not free. But I wonèt over charge.

I just have to say... I'm think about it and if you don't sell this wheel by november, stop in Montréal (on your way anyway !)... we will chat about it... or only drink a beer ! ;)

If it is bumperettes that you are looking for, I have some for you that are in good shape and I am interested in these tires and wheels. Currently I am in Maine so this may work out. Let me know by personal message. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom