Does anyone sell a NEW FJ40 clutch hub? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1970 FJ40 3 spd and since I am doing the clutch sometime in July I am going to change everything I can to new if it's available but I cannot seem to find a new clutch hub. Does anyone sell NEW because all I see is used? I did find a new flywheel---Ouch on the price at $650. Yes, I know it may not be bad or worn out but I'm just trying to avoid having to remove all that stuff twice mostly because I don't have the time. Plus, since my parking brake doesn't work it gives me a chance to fix it while all of that is out since it's smack in the center of the truck.

Clutch hub? Which part is the hub?

Sorry, a throw out bearing hub may be the correct name. It will look similar to this, even though this is from a 4Runner

8163-01055260-1037169.jpg

Ah, yes.
I just replaced my clutch, didn't even look for the bearing hub. I had a spare and just used the lesser worn of the two. I was able to find the 2 clips at Toyota. Mines a 4-speed though.

20200523_131623.jpg

I can get the clips brand new. I just seem to have major difficulty finding a new hub. I can always call Japan I guess but I'm trying to avoid that. Shipping is probably the same as a new part if they even have it.

I have a three speed clutch kit that I ordered from cruiser corps. Can't use it because mine was upgraded to a four speed clutch some years ago. If interested in a discounted clutch kit, let me know!

I can get the clips brand new. I just seem to have major difficulty finding a new hub. I can always call Japan I guess but I'm trying to avoid that. Shipping is probably the same as a new part if they even have it.

I contacted joint fuji and this is reply i got.
1593147567896.png

@65swb45 probably has a few and every used part I’ve purchased from him has been good as new.

Thanks for the mention. Considering how much in-house work I’m getting these days, I’ve decided to hang on to my remaining hubs to make sure I can complete anticipated projects.

Maybe @Dallas Todd , @kevos37 or @hyhpe ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom