Does anyone need pics of anything behind the trim in cargo area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
I have mine pulled apart to run some wires, so let me know if you need any and I’ll post them. Best if you can let me know in the next hour or two.
C69A3EDA-BEF5-4679-9855-370D6BB028A7.jpeg

I'm always surprised by the intricacy of the A/C ductwork in the cruiser.

Perfect timing. I'm doing the exact same thing. I got the left side out last night. I'm installing wiring and some lighting where the latches for the third row stowage are located.

I see you do not have the latches in yours, however the bracket is there for the third row on the inner rear wheel well, did you remove them?

Here is my pic of the AC unit side. Amazing how this stuff is packed in, Toyota should design the next space station!

LCrear_left.jpg

And of the DS.

This is very useful to have in one thread. I know Eric posted some interior pics that were a bit overwhelming. Yours are clear and easy to see what's what.

I have mine pulled apart to run some wires, so let me know if you need any and I’ll post them. Best if you can let me know in the next hour or two.
View attachment 2687155
You must keep your truck in a hermetically sealed bag or something. How can it be that clean?

The last time mine looked like that was when they put the plastics on at the factory. When I pulled mine apart, it was dust city everywhere.

Perfect timing. I'm doing the exact same thing. I got the left side out last night. I'm installing wiring and some lighting where the latches for the third row stowage are located.

I see you do not have the latches in yours, however the bracket is there for the third row on the inner rear wheel well, did you remove them?

Here is my pic of the AC unit side. Amazing how this stuff is packed in, Toyota should design the next space station!

View attachment 2687225
@bronc076

I took out the third row seats, stowage latch system and seatbelts. I always have a cargo box, and my kids are too big for the third row. I have BlueSea outlets for the upper latch hole, and a flat panel to cover the unlatch lever hole.

Not sure if you are asking this, but I removed the upper brackets near the back of the window. The photos are a mix of before and after. With those brackets in place, the BlueSea plugs won’t fit.

Good Idea with the Blue Sea outlets! I'm working on a lighting solution that will use that space, I'll post a thread when I'm a bit farther along in design and fabrication (screwing and gluing!) Also remved the handles which actuate the latch and the cable, that cable was fun to get out. Ordered blanks from Toyota and putting outlets in it so I don't hack the big panels. I can restore to OEM if necessary, which will not be, but that's kinda how I do things.

I'm keeping a close eye on this one, may steal some ideas! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Is the silver box with the fins on the lower rear drivers side under the red box the factory inverter? If so, can you guess the AWG of the input wires?

Is the silver box with the fins on the lower rear drivers side under the red box the factory inverter? If so, can you guess the AWG of the input wires?

Yes that is the factory inverter. Wires look to be 16-18 awg or so, way too small for 100W at that distance IMO.

I've seen pictures before for some reason yours are perfect?! Super clear and shows everything. They flow from the passenger side to the driver side. Thank you. I'm saving all of these for future reference if needed. Great idea with the outlets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom