Does anyone make something to go here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com

My land cruiser badging was hanging on by a thread so I decided to pull it off before it broke off. Is anyone making anything to go here? I still have my original, but if anyone has anything different I’d be interested to see it.

My plan is to replace with a new one that I have on the shelf. This crusted adhesive looks familiar...I would appreciate it if you post an update for us discussing how you removed that.

My plan is to replace with a new one that I have on the shelf. This crusted adhesive looks familiar...I would appreciate it if you post an update for us discussing how you removed that.
A lot of adhesive remover. And sore thumbs from applying the elbow grease....

A lot of adhesive remover. And sore thumbs from applying the elbow grease....

I’ve used one of those 3M eraser wheels on the residue left behind by bumper stickers (specifically on glass) with good luck. Very little required in the way of elbow grease and makes quick work of adhesive removing

I thougbt ryan at extreme landcruisers hd an aluminum badge but i cant find it on his site (which sucks for mobile).

Closest i can find is this that @cleetus made up. Bet you could get 20 takers if you wanna pick it back up and run with it.

There was a gent here that made a pretty cool one that goes in that spot. I';;

Not sure if this guy is still making custom decals.

Vinyl decal to replace rear badge

I've used several of the decals (on several Cruisers) that @gahi makes. Very nice products, Going on 6 or 7 years now on my current 80 and the vinyl is still perfect.

IMO, the vinyl is a much-needed visual update, and really modernizes the look of the badging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom