Does anyone make a wye pipe for a 93 still? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see the magnaflow but it's only listed for the obd2 vehicles. Will that one for a 93 and you just plug the o2 sensor bung? Or will they not fit? I'd like to have an option in case I can't get mine welded up

Dumb question. It likely will not work for me. Thanks for looking.

It will work, you have to change the side by side cats, and get rid of the air injector that 93 94 have that bolts into your manifolds, move your o2s to that location, they bolt right in. Pull the rest of the air stuff, plug the hose on the air filter canister that will not be used anymore, cap the o2 bung on the magna flow. Connect it to the rest of the exhaust

It will work, you have to change the side by side cats, and get rid of the air injector that 93 94 have that bolts into your manifolds, move your o2s to that location, they bolt right in. Pull the rest of the air stuff, plug the hose on the air filter canister that will not be used anymore, cap the o2 bung on the magna flow. Connect it to the rest of the exhaust
We have emissions inspections, so it wouldn't pass

Are you talking about the pipe between the cats and the muffler? I think that’s still available from Toyota. 17403-66010

We have emissions inspections, so it wouldn't pass
Then run two cats it should pass, the 95 to 97 do not have the air pulse thing you would have to remove, you can make it look completely stick like nothing is missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom