Does anyone know the history of this 1974? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
1656853494254.png

Previous owner was Kevin Koontz in Pttsburgh, PA. The person I bought it from tore it apart as soon as he bought it and then lost interest. I purchased it in pieces. Was hoping someone might know more about it. I do have a 78 that was rotted away and plan on using the best of both to put it back together. The guy I bought it from tore apart the axles and had them powdercoated. I wanted to use the upgraded axles on the 78, will the innard of those work on the 74 powdercoated bodies? I'll be listing some of the parts for sale soon after I finish figuring out what can go. First on the list will be the PTO winch. I assume there must be other parts to go with it stuck in the many boxes and buckets I have to go through. Nothing was marked or seemed to be put in the boxes in any kind of order, so it will take some time to go through!

1656854207270.png

1656854237871.png

Thanks Jdc, too good to pass up, I tried and failed! Let me know if you need any parts! There's a 1f and a 1.5 that is disassembled, I don't need either!

@Dianna, let me know if you end up with a spare short jump seat as you begin to marry the ‘74 and ‘78 parts. 😁

the 74 had drums, 78 has discs. Other than brake changes and making a little room in the bell for the birf to go in it should all fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom