does ANYONE have the twin cam decals?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have tried calling vendors, I PM'd some folks on Mud and I cannot find them. I will send you money RIGHT NOW! let me know, thanks. :)

BTW, I need them in white.

I wonder if Mot can get these?

Chibo,
I checked out that Yahoo site. to bad they don't have an english version. Those decals look different. Aren't their ones that say twin cam on them?

I've recently helped a Mudder get one of those stickers from the link above.

The quality was very good and you can choose from the following colors: silver metallic, black, white, and red.

The material is for the outside use (hard to come undone and not easily faded).

The seller had sandwiched the decals in hard styrophone(sp) boards which were both strong and light (inexpensive to ship).

The price listed is for each, and not pair.
I've seen the OEM OZ version for sale before and that was far more expensive then these.

I'll be here if any of you need me.:grinpimp:

Mot;)

I can make some in whatever color you want. It looks like they are silver/grey? Mine would be a vinyl graphic that would stand up to the elements for several years. It wouldn't be a clear decal, but it would probably look better than a decal. Let me know.

Jeremiaheaster said wants the TwinCam those aren't twincam :flipoff2: Here Jeremiaheaster twincam for you :flipoff2: :D

Check Ebay, I've seen them up there recently. Yahoo Japan also has them almost all the time.
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b76382013
TwinCam.jpg

Jeremiaheaster,
I made some up and they look pretty good. The only thing I don't know is how long to make it. From the above picture I estimate they are about 10 inches long. The distance from the rear of the gas hatch to the tail light is about 14 inches. I can make you some in white. PM me if you want them. If anyone else wants some, let me know.
T

Forgot to mention that I made them up with TWIN CAM and not 24 VALVE.

Cool, thanks for all the replies. Mot has offered to help me out so I am going to try and go that route.
Now I just need some Mud decals, hmmmmm.

Cool, thanks for all the replies. Mot has offered to help me out so I am going to try and go that route.
Now I just need some Mud decals, hmmmmm.

Let me know which ones you're interested in and maybe we can make it happen!

Mot:)

Jeremiaheaster,
I made some up and they look pretty good. The only thing I don't know is how long to make it. From the above picture I estimate they are about 10 inches long. The distance from the rear of the gas hatch to the tail light is about 14 inches. I can make you some in white. PM me if you want them. If anyone else wants some, let me know.
T

Any chance you can post some pictures?

Mot, I Pm'd you with my email. I am interested in the white decals. Tell me what I need to do to get this thing rolling!

Anyone know which decals are appropriate for whichs years? Why are some 24 valuve and some twin cam? The yahoo site as like 3 different versions.

What's the story?? Also I think I saw a thread on installing these somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom