Does anyone have Scheel-Mann Vario XXLs in their 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m ridiculously tall at 6’7” and am beginning to think that it’d be worth it to put a seat that actually fits me into my truck. Does anyone have the Vario XXL in their 60? I’d love to see some detailed photos showing where the head rest ends up, the seat bottom height, etc.. Bonus points if you have them in an early 60 with brackets that didn’t require cutting the factory seat supports (I’d like to be able to put the stock seats back if I ever sell).

Related... does anyone have mismatched front seats? Most of my passengers are less than two meters tall.

You're somewhat in luck in that Toby @ SM USA is in Portland and might be able to point you to someone local with XXLs that you could contact. Also try Defenders NW in Gig Harbor they might be able to help you find one to sit in. Finding the XXL on display or in stock is likely to be impossible though.

I’m only 6’3 but tall torso and I’m pretty sure these seats are the only ones that would fit me too.

So plenty of leg room for 6’8” but yeah, could probably use bigger seat backs.

32C00784-27D2-4FB7-9BF0-01BF80DF5339.jpeg

A2421305-EBC8-40EF-8FA9-6FA0E234A45D.jpeg

@ProwlerDriver Could you post pic of just the seats? Man those thing looks really good wish i could swing that kind of money for seats.

Wow, it slides back almost to the rear seat! It looks like a 3” higher seat back would be absolutely perfect. Wish I could deliver a beer to you both, thank you!
If you get the seat(s) you also need to get the slide rails ($120 extra/seat) and the Planted brackets can most likely be re-drilled to mount those rails farther back for more leg room. Planted is just over in Bellevue and may be willing to do a custom (or undrilled) mount for you if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom