Does Anyone Have a Navigation Update for a 04 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did a search and found nothing.....so I had to ask.

It seems ridiculous to shell out tons of money for a Navi update disc when you only use it once. If multiple Mudders can use the same disc for updating their Navi system, why not do it? I'm in Jax, FL....if anyone out there has a 2007/2008/2009 update, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!!

You don't just update the Navi and remove the disc. The disc stays in the drive permanently - Navi does not work without a disc in the drive. That means you need to make copies and distribute them which you should not advertise to everyone.

What is the latest version of the GEN 4 dvd data? My 06 came with a version from 2004. Is the latest 8.1? :grinpimp:

You don't just update the Navi and remove the disc. The disc stays in the drive permanently - Navi does not work without a disc in the drive. That means you need to make copies and distribute them which you should not advertise to everyone.
you could always burn a copy.....booya

not that i am suggesting that....;)

What is the latest version of the GEN 4 dvd data? My 06 came with a version from 2004. Is the latest 8.1? :grinpimp:

I believe Ver 8.1 is the latest for all Generations of the Navi. It came out in late 2008. Version 9.1 should be out some time in October 2009.

I, by no means, endorse piracy.....I am only simply offering to store/babysit another Mudders backup copy of their 8.1 nav disc. If for some unfortunate reason something happen to the original...wouldn't that person sleep better knowing they have a perfectly good copy being stored in a climate controlled enviroment in FL.

Thanks guys....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom