1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else feel fat and lazy??

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Zack1978, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Zack1978

Zack1978 SILVER Star

Media:
    Hey everyone,
    For the past few months, I have done little phys activity and I feel like a fat lazy slob. I looked in the mirror today, and I look like I have been starving. I feel like crap, and I just don't have much energy. I think this summer school thing is kicking my ass! I need to snap out of this slump, my body is going to pieces. What is the best way to get jump started on going to the gym??

Zack

2. wsdavies

wsdavies

Just go and worry about the motivation to do something when you get there...The most imp. is just dragging yourself in..the rest is easy...

3. chuglife

chuglife

hes right. once you're at the gym you're usually surrounded by big guys and attractive ladies, makes it easy to get motivated. find a good training partner, somebody that is in about the same or a little worse shape than you are, and when you start seeing results on them, you notice more and more your own results... that keeps you motivated.

4. OZCAL

OZCAL

Start with stretching for a few weeks, then some Yoga (just pretend - nobody knows the difference), then exercise. Don't jump into anything hard - you'll just get sore and hungry. Ask me how I know :grinpimp:

5. SAS

SAS Seeking higher vistas

Media:
    Albums:
    yeah! or get a GF that is into yoga, and let her show you way!!!

6. Koffer

Koffer

Feel it ? nope, I live it :doh: