Dodge Ball! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yee Haw!
I am going to be playing in a Dodge Ball Tournament in Fort St. John on Saturday, on the team, apparently called Intoxicated Incorporated. :grinpimp:
I know this is not Cruiser or 4X related, I am just really stoked! :bounce:
Can't wait to GIT'ER DONE! :D

Yeah, except for the have to wear a helmet part is not that :cool: but should be a blast anyway.

Oh, don't be bashful. You've had tonnes of experience in that department. ;p

:bounce: Well, Dodge Ball was killer! Jeff was the best player out there, but we still couldn't pull off the upset, and lost to the eventual winners in the semi finals, who were a team of 6'5 monster basket ball players. We were the only mixed team to make it to the semi's, not bad, considering I was the only person on our team not drinking in the parking lot between games! I had a blast, and definately recomend, to anyone considering playing in a Dodge Ball tournament to give it a go, even the 300lb guy on the Mountain Beaver Team was an all star. The games were so popular here in Fort St John, they are considering turning the Tournament into a Summer league next summer. :bounce2:
oh, and they didn't make us wear helmets!

A thread called dodge ball? Yeah, that drew me in!

We have City Leagues here. Fun squared. There's usally beer involved. We have kickball league too!

You must live in some big city Chef, because up here in Fort St. John, the only thing that goes on is Slow Pitch in the Summer and Hockey in the Winter. Few other minor things, but nothing as exotic as kickball!

We got "catfish noodling" too.
This is where you go down to the Missouri River, walk the muddy water near the bank, and reach in and feel for holes big catfish live in. You then shove your arm down their throats and pull them out. This sacres the crap out of me for many obvious reasons (snakes, crocs, who knows what else), but the primary one being a 50-250 lb catfish could really do you some harm. There pics of some of the geezers near my house with fish as big as themselves they claim to have caught this way.

Crazy b*stards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom