Doc's auto lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of you may know, Doc and I worked a deal on the 62 that if I found a lift that I would buy it for him instead of payment for the 62. I found one on Craigs list and picked it up today.:):)
It's an 11,000# Panther lift. Now I just need to enlist some help to get it out of the trailer and set up. (It's HEAVY):crybaby::crybaby:
This weekend is out, unless it's Sun afternoon. Maybe next weekend. It took about 1hr,15min to get it disconnected and loaded. Let me know. Thanks :bounce::bounce2:

This weekend is out for me, next weekend I will be in Charlotte Fri and maybe Sat. I could help that Sun and bring one or two people. I also have time and can help during the week. Weekdays are better for me.

I saw a few lifts on Govdeals in Charleston but they looked a little worn. Don't think they were as bring as the one you got though.

I can help..its the least I can do since you helped me out so much..just let me know when its good for me..

Some of you may know, Doc and I worked a deal on the 62 that if I found a lift that I would buy it for him instead of payment for the 62. I found one on Craigs list and picked it up today.:):)
It's an 11,000# Panther lift. Now I just need to enlist some help to get it out of the trailer and set up. (It's HEAVY):crybaby::crybaby:

To be honest this weekend would not be good for me either. Need to get back down to charleston and see the grands and work on some issues there, (like getting the bike running again an up to Sumter) had sort of planned that for this weekend. I will be at home in sumter wed thur friday for sure, working on second this week. Can't wait to get it in the shop however will make working on the underside of LCLC rigs that much eaiser. TaTA for now. :cheers:

Depending on when may be able to lasso Bill, John, and Rick too! they all use the shop as well so it's in there best interest as well.

I can help..its the least I can do since you helped me out so much..just let me know when its good for me..

Thanks brakes still good to go?:hmm:

yes brakes are good to go..i ordered that bushing you told me about..thanks again for everything

yes brakes are good to go..i ordered that bushing you told me about..thanks again for everything

You're welcome and see ya soon.

Let's try for Sunday March 29.
We could do lunch and start installing the lift.
I could do it during the week also, Let me know what works for everyone.
Thanks

Installing Lift

Looks like John is going to arrange a boom truck here to help raise and position the lift. So maybe not so back breaking. Will try to co-ordinate for a Sunday the 29th Install. LOL Doc

I'm planning to be up there by noon on the 29th.

I'm going to be there either way.
It's on a borrowed trailer

let me know by Friday or Saturday if it is FOR SURE!

Ill be coming up there to help.

Look's like it is a go, talked to both John on the lift truck and David with the lift they plan on beeing here about 1:00 PM Hope to see ya all then Doc.

Sorry guys but I couldnt make it..my buddy had his bachelor party last night and i was in no condition to drive up this morning..good luck..hope it went ok..

I think I heard Doc say something like "those who helped will be able to use it"
or something to that effect...

I wanted to thank all from LCLC who helped

Thats all of you
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom