Dobinsons Suspension options for Sequoia 01-07 and 08-22 (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Mikey,

Would you know what is happening with Dobinsons 1.75" lift rear coils ? How long is the wait?

Mine was order back in October.

Thanks.
Yeah, they just keep running out of stock and not producing enough in Australia and sending them over. The problem with the C59-477 1.75" coils for the 2008+ is the wire diameter, the actual raw steel needed is very hard to get from the supplier apparently, as it's not so common as other wire diameters, and that's the main cause for the delay.

Back in 2020, there was an 11 month split between stock arrival, which was painful.

Current estimates for a delivery date is June/July, but until they're on the water headed for the USA, we won't have a date.

Yes, it's been like that for a long time.

If anyone is selling their lightly used 1.75" lift rear coils (C59-477), please let me know.
I put some 2inch spacers in while I was waiting on my back ordered springs. They did the job ok until my 2.5 springs arrived. I still have the spacers if you want them.

I put some 2inch spacers in while I was waiting on my back ordered springs. They did the job ok until my 2.5 springs arrived. I still have the spacers if you want them.
Thanks for the offer bud. Much appreciated.

I already have a cheap 1.5" lift rear steel spacer. It is my absolute last resort.

Yeah, they just keep running out of stock and not producing enough in Australia and sending them over. The problem with the C59-477 1.75" coils for the 2008+ is the wire diameter, the actual raw steel needed is very hard to get from the supplier apparently, as it's not so common as other wire diameters, and that's the main cause for the delay.

Back in 2020, there was an 11 month split between stock arrival, which was painful.

Current estimates for a delivery date is June/July, but until they're on the water headed for the USA, we won't have a date.
Thanks Mike. Appreciate your quick response as always.

Same situation
Hello Mike,

Out of curosity, I reached out to their Brisbane/ Brendale office checking on the 1.75" lift springs (C59-477) pretending to be a local there. Looks like their Sydney branch has some in stock (email response below).

You think you could source some of these for us?

----‐--------------------------
RE: C59-477 (2016 toyota sequoia)

Good morning,

Unfortunately, they are not in stock here in Brisbane, I am able to order them in from our Sydney store for you. This pair of coils would cost you $438AUD.

Please let me know if you wish to go ahead with this and I will order them.

Kind regards,
Matthew Roome
Dobinsons Brendale sales
---‐---------------------------

Hello Mike,

Out of curosity, I reached out to their Brisbane/ Brendale office checking on the 1.75" lift springs (C59-477) pretending to be a local there. Looks like their Sydney branch has some in stock (email response below).

You think you could source some of these for us?

----‐--------------------------
RE: C59-477 (2016 toyota sequoia)

Good morning,

Unfortunately, they are not in stock here in Brisbane, I am able to order them in from our Sydney store for you. This pair of coils would cost you $438AUD.

Please let me know if you wish to go ahead with this and I will order them.

Kind regards,
Matthew Roome
Dobinsons Brendale sales
---‐---------------------------
Shipping by air would be about $400. It's not feasible. They're pretty heavy coils.

Not sure why Sydney would have them, the Sequoia isn't sold in Australia at all.

Shipping by air would be about $400. It's not feasible. They're pretty heavy coils.

Not sure why Sydney would have them, the Sequoia isn't sold in Australia at all.
Holy cow..thats a lot of $$$ for freight fees. How much do they weigh a pair?

They weigh a LOT!
136D88F4-9B3D-4251-9C4E-650EDA0233D8.jpeg

I have tried to buy from Australia with mixed success. Seems 'muricans have ripped some companies off.

Good luck!

Holy cow..thats a lot of $$$ for freight fees. How much do they weigh a pair?
About 50-55lbs and air freight is $6-8 per pound from Australia.

About 50-55lbs and air freight is $6-8 per pound from Australia.
Thnkx Mike. Not worth paying the hefty air freight like you said.

Here is the exact packaging dim and weight I received from their Brisbane rep.

400mm H X 420MM W X 200MM D @31KG.

OR

15.75" H x 16.54" W x 7.87" D @68.34lbs

Thnkx Mike. Not worth paying the hefty air freight like you said.

Here is the exact packaging dim and weight I received from their Brisbane rep.

400mm H X 420MM W X 200MM D @31KG.

OR

15.75" H x 16.54" W x 7.87" D @68.34lbs
Heavier than I remembered!!

Hoping ya'll can help me out...

I just purchased this '05 Sequoia Limited 4WD with King front shocks 25001-138, King rear shocks 25001-334, and stock rear airbags. I want to replace the airbags with coils, but don't know the current lift height as it was put on by the PO. Tires are 285/70/17 KO2s.

What Dobinsons coils/parts should I go with to keep this current stance?

IMG_3829.jpg

Hoping ya'll can help me out...

I just purchased this '05 Sequoia Limited 4WD with King front shocks 25001-138, King rear shocks 25001-334, and stock rear airbags. I want to replace the airbags with coils, but don't know the current lift height as it was put on by the PO. Tires are 285/70/17 KO2s.

What Dobinsons coils/parts should I go with to keep this current stance?

View attachment 3244649
Is that on level ground? If so, the rear looks really lifted. They must have done something to the airbags to get that much lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom