For Sale Dobinson's Rear Springs C97-147VT FZJ-80 and Long Travel rear Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This for a set of rear coil springs and rear long travel shocks.

The rear springs are : Dobinson's C97-147VT Long Travel, maximum flex variable rate tapered coils from Dobinsons, 2" Medium Load Use with Dobinsons long travel shocks for maximum flex

I purchased these and put them on. They have been on a project truck and decided they are too tall for what I want. I went with a shorter Dobinson spring.

The springs are $380 plus $45 shipping new

The rear shocks are Dobinson's GS59-687 Dobinsons Rear Twin Tube Shocks for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1990-1997 for 4-5" of Lift
GS59-687 Specs: 680mm extended, 407mm compressed

The shocks are $270 plus $25 shipping

That's $720 new. They have been sitting on the truck for two months but otherwise new. Never seen road time.

Springs and shocks are in Waconia, MN
Can ship.

$600 plus shipping for the shocks and the springs obo

white stripped.jpg

Last edited:
Did you need castor correction with this lift? Looks about the height I want my cruiser to be at

Yes It will need some caster correction at that lift height. But haven't gotten that far yet. I have the caster adjustment bushings but haven't done them yet. Wanted to wait to see what it measures first and then see how I am going to fix it.

That is just pre-paint. It is getting the cladding put back on. I thought about removing it until I saw all those holes. Now it is getting painted white and put back on. Not a fan of the Lexus two-tone look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom