Dobinsons Rear Bumpers w/jerry can and tire carriers - 60/70/80/100/200 Series

We can special order them, but we don't stock them. They interfere with the cat converters in the US models, so there are exhaust mods needed to fit them on.
Do they actually hold the weight of the vehicle like rock sliders or are they more of a running board? What is the price of a set with side bars for the 80 series?

What would your opinion be on the easiest way to wire the license plate light on the can holder? Run the wire through the swing out?
I've done this. Run it alongside the swing out arm and be sure there is enough slack when extended. The powder coat is pretty thin and is prone to chipping, Be careful when installing or even tying down fuel cans.

phrogg4evr

Rule #3
GOLD Star

Do they make the rear bumper for the 105 Series? And can you get the front bumper (BU59-3507)

Last edited:

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

Do they make the rear bumper for the 105 Series? And can you get the front bumper (BU59-3507)
No rear for the 105. We could special order the front bumper, but they normally take at least 4 months to get in.

Hello I was wondering how long till you have the fzj80 rear bar available? also is it a simple bolt on install for the 80 series as well?

Any 200 owners out there who have installed the Dobinsons front or rear bumpers? CrikeyMike, do you know of any I could speak to? thanks in advance

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

We have a whole bunch of rear bumpers on order, but the build and shipping time is taking much longer than anticipated.

We're looking at December or later before we will have more in stock of the 70/80/100/200.

We have the 60 series and Prado 120 and 150 rears in stock

Top Bottom