DOBINSONS- NEW DEALER (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
TRAIL TAILOR is now a Dobinsons dealer. If there is any interest or questions please PM or email me.

Free shipping to your door (lower 48) residential or business.

Jason

dobinsons-header-logo-full-225_450x.png

Ordered a full set of coils from exit off road 4 days ago but happy we now we have a source on the west 👍👍.

We've always been happy with the quality of the Dobinsons gear and they've been quick to respond when we've had a couple of minor issues @TRAIL TAILOR

We've always been happy with the quality of the Dobinsons gear and they've been quick to respond when we've had a couple of minor issues @TRAIL TAILOR

I've used Dobinsons on the last couple of 60 coil conversions and very happy with the ride and quality.

Jason

Jason, does Dobinson make a dual rate coil for a stock rig? Everything i read shows heavy springs. I’m going to keep the build pretty mild and classic. Though want to have a smoother ride than an ome.

Jason, does Dobinson make a dual rate coil for a stock rig? Everything i read shows heavy springs. I’m going to keep the build pretty mild and classic. Though want to have a smoother ride than an ome.

What vehicle? PM me some details and I can give you a better idea of offerings.

Jason

Hey Jason,

Sent you a DM on some springs. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom