Dobinsons Front winch bumper options

MrCWineMan

SILVER Star
I'm hunting for a 2016 200 bumper but looking for a low protrusion overhang. Do you think that without stainless loop I could tuck more of the bumper back, or no?

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

I'm hunting for a 2016 200 bumper but looking for a low protrusion overhang. Do you think that without stainless loop I could tuck more of the bumper back, or no?
No, you wouldn't be able to modify it to push it back further towards the radiator due to the way the bumper attaches to the brackets and the winch mount. It would have to be installed as is.

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

More stock of front 80 series bumpers coming in June/July, for those wondering.

Hey crikeymike,

I'm a bit confused with the 80 bars. In the photos the standard classic bar has mid rails but in their catalogue they don't.

I'm wanting to get a bar with the fog lights and steel hoops but can't seem to find a real life photo of them anywhere (most of your original post pics won't show for me btw), do they have the mid rail through the hoops (ie. just above the indicators)?

Cheers

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Why do these bumpers look so much like the ones offered by SoFlo Bumpers? Are we dealing with the same supplier? I believe they are also in Miami.
No. Theirs are from China and ours are from Thailand. They just look similar

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Hey crikeymike,

I'm a bit confused with the 80 bars. In the photos the standard classic bar has mid rails but in their catalogue they don't.

I'm wanting to get a bar with the fog lights and steel hoops but can't seem to find a real life photo of them anywhere (most of your original post pics won't show for me btw), do they have the mid rail through the hoops (ie. just above the indicators)?

Cheers
This is exactly how they look: Dobinsons Front winch bumper options

We don't have a full steel bumper with steel hoops and fog lights. It comes like that link I just posted with turn signals only, or the stainless loop deluxe with the fog lights built into the front.

Wow, Dobinson's pricing is amazing.
A question about bumpers. On your website they have bullbar loops. However, can you also order them without the bullbar loop? Where can we find pricing without loop as well as weight information for landcruisers 200 series

Top Bottom