Dobinsons Front winch bumper options

crikeymike

Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA
Supporting Vendor

Hey guys, here's a post to start out and share photos and details of the front bumpers we will be offering here. I'll add more photos upon request.

All the info is essentially here, but they don't have the vehicle photos up right now: Bull Bars

Armor Archives - Dobinsons Direct

Features include:

• Airbag and winch compatible
  • Driving light mounts
  • Indicator and park lights
  • Heavy duty powder-coat finish (black)
  • Dual re-enforced hi-lift jacking points
  • Dual aerial mounts
  • Polyurethane bumper overiders/buffers
  • Re-enforced bullbar wing tips
  • Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows excess weight and load to be supported directly by the chassis
  • 3mm Thick Main Body
  • 4mm + 5mm Thick Bracketry
  • 1.6mm Bash Plates
  • 51mm Upper loops on Classic Black and Classic Black Deluxe (60mm Landcruiser 200 Series)
  • 76mm centre loop and 51mm side loops on Stainless Loop Deluxe models

There are 3 styles. All are designed for 8000 to 12000 LB low mount winches with remote solenoid box.
Classic Black Bull Bar - has turn signals, no fog lights, 1 piece welded bumper and top tubes
Classic Deluxe Bull Bar - has turn signals and fog lights, 1 piece welded bumper and top tubes
Stainless Loop Deluxe Bull Bar - has turn signals and fogs, 1 piece stainless steel top piece tube kit, bolts in place, does not have to be installed. Just need hole-plug kit, and you'll run the lower bumper only.

Toyota options in this style we will be carrying for the US market:
70 Series
80 Series
100 Series IFS
200 Series

For non-US market vehicles (may need to be special ordered):
Hilux 97-04
Hilux 2005-15
Hilux 16+
78/79 series
105 series
Prado 90
Prado 120
Prado 150

All are priced from $900-1300 plus shipping from Miami, FL, depending on style and vehicle. Bumpers include turn signals and halogen fog lights included (if that style has those options). If we don't have it here in stock, we will bring it with our next order so there is no additional shipping involved.

Here are a few photos of common vehicles.

BU59-3518 (o) (Large).JPG

BU59-3507 Front (a).jpg

BU59-3688 (1) (Large).jpg

BU59-3688 (6) (Large).jpg

BU59-3658 100 SERIES.JPG

Last edited:
will be calling you Monday....my arb arrived damaged on Friday...so is getting shipped back and im being refunded....looks like things happen for a reason

Do you know if the deluxe or classic have issues with an LX470? I know the ARB you have to trim the light tabs to make it work is the clearance on these similar to the ARB? I saw the light tabs were further out but wasn't sure how close the bars sat to the hood since the grill raises with the hood on the LX

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

Do you know if the deluxe or classic have issues with an LX470? I know the ARB you have to trim the light tabs to make it work is the clearance on these similar to the ARB? I saw the light tabs were further out but wasn't sure how close the bars sat to the hood since the grill raises with the hood on the LX
They haven't been fitted to one yet. The gaps/spacing is probably pretty similar, but so far, they haven't been tried on the Lexus version.

Here's the 105 series bumper, which is the only other bumper that I have photos of at that side angle. My guess would be that the cb antenna mount would probably still be in the way.

upload_2016-12-27_13-28-31.png

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

The bumpers are now listed on Amazon (only bumpers in stock), and the prices shown are inclusive of shipping and handling costs. Please give me a heads up if you're going to order that way so that I can throw in some swag.

**Note, it may be cheaper for you to order directly from me as shipping rates can vary greatly, and if you live close to Miami, you may be able to pick it up, and if you want to order a suspension or anything else at the same time, it can ship on the same pallet.

Dobinsons USA @ Amazon.com: BU59

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

We mounted up the stainless loop deluxe bumper to an 80 Series on Friday, but without the hoops, to show everyone how the fit and finish is. We just loosely fitted it because the customer still isn't sure if he will go with our bumper or someone elses.

The bumper comes with the underwing panels, and as you can see, it offers protection for the A/C part that hangs down, as well as adding a very neat finish to the bumper. Winches mount feet-forward in this bumper, so only low-mount winches can be used (no 8274).

crikeymike

Supporting Vendor

We have a delivery coming in at the end of May to fulfill several forum members, and also to restock.

Top Bottom