Dobinson spring spacer ripped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lumbee1

Native American
Threads
My 3 year old @DobinsonsUSA 30mm rear spring spacer has ripped. This was used to correct the common driver's side lean on the 80 series. I was in the process of installing a @Delta VS panhard bracket and had to remove the spring to get the control arm bolt out. When the spring was removed the spring spacer fell off of the spring retainer.

Any recommendations for another spring spacer?

1598813297542.png

1598813274878.png

Are you sure you have the springs on the right side ? 30mm is more then a inch, that’s a lot of correction. I have the same driver side lean but it’s less then a 1/4” or around 7mm
I would try switching the spring side to side. most spacers for lean correction Are in the 10 to 15mm range.

Are you sure you have the springs on the right side ? 30mm is more then a inch, that’s a lot of correction. I have the same driver side lean but it’s less then a 1/4” or around 7mm
I would try switching the spring side to side. most spacers for lean correction Are in the 10 to 15mm range.
When I first installed the springs, I tried them both ways. The lean was about the same. With a 30mm on one side, the truck was level.

The driver side springs should be taller. So when you moved then around you should have seen a difference. If it was the same I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom