For Sale Dobinson MRR shocks for 4"or 3" lift, 80 series, few months old, Albuquerque, NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a set of the newest MRR shocks for sale, was on my 80 for four months and went on two trips so less than 2,000 miles. Comes with everything you see in the pics and Dob provides a lot of extra hardware since these can be installed in a Petrol as well. One of the rear shock is brand new, swapped out under warranty.

Reasons for selling such awesome shocks: my 7200# rig is too ass heavy and a tad too top heavy for the current valving. I could have them re-valved but opted not to go that direction.

My 80 is on a 3" Dobinson springs and these shocks worked real well so if you have a 3" or a 4" lifted 80, these will work fine.

My asking price is $2100 OBO+ shipping.

Each box is nearly 40# and the dimensions are 26" x 5.5" x 13 and the shipping location would be the UPS store 13170 Central Ave SE B, Albuquerque, NM 87123. Please figure out your shipping cost then send me two UPS labels if you want these shocks. PP alia176@yahoo

Brand new cost from Dob is currently at $2600.

Read up on all Dobinson shocks here, Mike did a great job. -> link

Photo album link -> Dobinson MRR shocks for sale - https://photos.app.goo.gl/1JwgAPtiL3uHt7V7A

current prices from Dobinsons

dobinsons mrr cart.png

Last edited:
Btt

btt

Lowered price

Btt

btt

btt

Please look at the link in my ad!! 😁

btt

btt